Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rehire event

Hey everyone! I never got to thank everyone who showed up to our Candyland party 2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and i'm excited to see you all next season. Just wanted to send out a reminder about the upcoming rehire event. It will be held this Friday, Jan 23rd from 1pm-7pm and Saturday, Jan 24th from 10am-3pm. Remember that it is on a first come first serve basis. If you don't want to wait i suggest making an appointment with me ahead of time. I am still on vacation, but will be back on Thursday if you are trying to call me. You are more than welcome to shoot me an e-mail for a time and date and i will confirm it when I return. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend and I'm really excited about the upciming season!!