Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walk for the Cure!!!

Hey everyone!!

I'm participating in Walk In The Park 2009. This is a charity event being put on at Six Flags New England on June 14th and I need all the help I can get to raise money to cure cancer.

You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:

http://my.walkintheparks.org/SFNEOPS?SID=2145736

For more information on how YOU can participate in Walk In The Park 2009, please visit us at www.walkintheparks.org.


If anyone would like to join me and Team OPS just follow the instructions below.

If you go to join the walk - choose Six Flags New England - click join this walk - than accept the waiver - hit the button that says a team member so you can add on to my Ops team. - search for a team the name is Team OPS and the first letter of my first and last name the name will come up and you just join in. There is a $10 fee to join for each person to join, but it is more than worth it.

Thanks for your support!