Hey everyone. I just want to keep you posted on what is happening for next season. First of all anyone who has not gotten rehired or knows friends or family looking for a job please let them know to apply online! We will be having our annual job fair at the end of this month starting Saturday, Feb 28th till Sunday March 1st it is 9-5pm on both days
For everyone who has already been rehired welcome back!! I hope that you are all getting ready for the new season. Just a reminder, make sure that you get in and pay for your passcodes and get your paperwork back within 7 days. HR is being very strict about this rule this year so make sure that you are following up when it comes to working papers and letting HR know what is going on with the paperwork process. I urge you all to get into an early Discovery training so that you can get it out of the way and not be trying to cram trainings in May.
I'm really excited about working with all of you again and feel free to call me with any questions!