Friday, March 20, 2009

Updates

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start out by congratulating all our new lifeguards and returners that went through their lifeguard classes the last few weekends.

Things have been busy here at the park we are gearing up for another great season! Bryan and myself have been out at the schools teaching about water safety and making an awareness to the drownings in the local area that have occured this past summer.

I wanted to take this time to ease everyone's mind about all the things that have been being said in the media about 6 Flags. First of all we are coming back after one of the best seasons in company history. Everything is business as usual at Six Flags. In fact, they’re better than ever. The parks that are already open are operating well and we’re looking forward to another great season for all our parks. All of our parks are profitable, that much I know for sure. This is a strong company and we’re going to be around for a long time. So there is no need to worry about any issues that are going on in the economy keeping us from being open this summer

Spring break week is coming up and the park will be opening up in just three short weeks on April 10th. I suggest coming in and getting your trainings done so that you are ready to get this season started by the time the waterpark opens in May. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!